May Horoscopes

Holly Mogielski, Reporter

Aries: March 21-April 20 A money matter could clear up for you around the May 6 New Moon. An overlooked detail may surface or perhaps someone will see things more easily from your standpoint. Enjoy the good luck, but don’t expect an apology. The May 21 Full Moon is expansive. Interested in a new training course or seminar? Perhaps a friend has started something exciting and this motivates you. Be it philanthropic, spiritual, motivational,  or academic, you may be intrigued now. Somehow, your world will grow bigger and brighter. On May 27, your planet Mars enters Scorpio, making you more serious than ever.

Taurus: April 21-May 20 The May 6 New Moon is aimed straight at you, so start something special and change how you see yourself. You’re more popular and have more people skills than you realize. Put your natural charm and talents to full use. The Full Moon on May 21 confers great respect and energy. Don’t forcefully take charge, but gently and firmly direct the outcome of an issue or problem. People will follow your lead, understand your logic, and support your solution. You can benefit financially, too. Your planet Venus enters Gemini on May 24. Expect your social  life to get busier and sparkle more brightly.

Gemini: May 21-June 21 Your stellar features, talents, and opinions will serve you best if you do things quietly. Let people come to you in private rather than ring your own bell and try to attract attention. Your inherent talents shine most brightly in more intimate settings. The May 21 Full Moon could transform you into an alluring, and mysterious person. If you aren’t actively cultivating this impression, you can still be amused and pleased with the popularity and attention. Enjoy the short-lived glamour and perhaps generate a great new relationship. Venus enters Gemini on May 24. Life could get more vibrant, colorful, and playful.

Cancer: June 22-July 22 You could be wildly popular under the New Moon on May 6. You may enjoy it more, too. Shyness and reticence will not work for you now. Smile, embrace the social visibility, and get ready to make a lot of new friends. Be a social leader and speak your truth. Focus on yourself and your own well-being around the May 21 Full Moon. If deluged with advice and concern for your health and happiness, listen, but be your own best judge of what changes to make in your daily routine. The weekend of May 28 and May 29 is an emotional  time. Dream your dream now.

Leo: July 23-August 23 The Sun trines Jupiter on May 3, simplifying some practical problem at school or home. School work shine brightly for you under the New Moon on May 6. Start a new project or new phase of an assignment that is already well in hand. Expand your responsibilities and increase your value and esteem in the eyes of your schoolmates  and teachers. The Full Moon on May 21 is your time to romp and enjoy a big thrill (or two). A friend might get you an invitation or opportunity with a bigger social circle to share a common passion that could take you places.

Virgo: August 24-September 23 Think big under the New Moon on May 6. Ask a big question or be drawn to a big issue, cause, or project. Step up and don’t be shy about contacting an expert or notable person. Your sincere interest will get you the information you need. Tackle something big at home during the Full Moon of May 21. Or conclude something at home that allows you to take off on a big adventure. May 29 could start out rocky, but after the afternoon Moon/Mercury, a clever idea or shift of perspective remedies all.

Libra: September 24-October 23 You’ll have the power to resolve a difficult matter under the New Moon on May 6. The issue may be of greater importance to someone dear to you than to you, and it could involve school, family, or something else of material value. It may not look easy to others, but it won’t be hard for you. Friends might have trouble keeping up with you around the May 21 Full Moon. Get out there and go to places that fascinate you. You’ll be surprised by who else wants to come along. The Moon/Venus trine on May 26 sets up a pleasant end of the month.

Scorpio: October 24th-November 22 Love shines brightly all around you under the May 6 New Moon. A charming, clever admirer could appear out of nowhere, or you may realize that you’ve greatly impressed and attracted the regard of someone you admire. The May 21 Full Moon accents school matters. You’re ambitious and energetic, and other people may want you to assist them in ways that profit all. Be casual, gracious, and your usual competent self. You might find a school partner now. Mars enters Scorpio on May 27 to fire up your dedication to take care of business.

Sagittarius: November 23-December 21 Be healthier and happier under the May 6 New Moon. Make slight changes in your diet or sleep schedule and feel revitalized. People notice your improved energy level. Friends and family compliment and encourage you. You’re a total crush magnet during the period of the Full Moon on May 21. Daily life may be more charming and luxurious, too. The Jupiter/Saturn square on May 26 empowers you to tackle bigger problems with more authority.

Capricorn: December 22-January 20 Your craving for pure fun is lit up by the May 6 New Moon. Find joy in something new and stunning. Some friends may be unimpressed, but they’ll be thrilled for you. Do it and see where it takes you! The May 21 Full Moon makes you the power behind the scenes in a social or family situation. You know how to downplay your advantages and get things done your way. You won’t need to apply any pressure or persuasion to get what you want. The Jupiter/Saturn square on May 26 is a rare occurrence, giving you extra power and influence. Use them wisely and gently.

Aquarius: January 21-February 18 Is someone at home resisting your ideas or desires? That could stop after the New Moon on May 6. Or perhaps you’ve wanted to redesign or remodel a room or other private space. Start now and get cooperation and inspiration from everyone. The May 21 Full Moon is all yours. Go out and dance on the stage of life! You’re too disciplined and smart to go overboard and cause any trouble or ruffle any feathers. If anyone else makes waves, you’ll keep control and maybe win some new allies. The Moon/Saturn on May 27 makes for a smooth end of the month.

Pisces: February 19-March 20 Friends and fun activities close to home are highlighted by the May 6 New Moon. Get important work out of the way before then, because you might want more time for socializing and simply hanging out with your favorite peeps. Your presence at school are lit up by the May 21 Full Moon. Be energized and eager for more responsibility and control. Don’t shy away from more authority or having a few more people under your supervision. You’ve got this. The Moon/Neptune conjunction on May 29 reinforces a private dream that happily carries you through month’s end.

• May Horoscopes

News

Pierce Eagles Crush Tomlinson in First Game of the Season

• May Horoscopes

World News

Banana Crisis

• May Horoscopes

News

What is Memorial Day?

• May Horoscopes

School News

The Eagle Scholar Program

• May Horoscopes

News

Interview: Mrs. Workman

• May Horoscopes

World News

Trouble in Bangledesh

• School News

First Annual Pierce Student Showcase

• May Horoscopes

School News

Detroit Zoo- Here We Come!

• May Horoscopes

News

The New Google Gboard

• May Horoscopes

World News

Increasing Terrorist Attacks in the Middle East

May Horoscopes